FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have compiled this list of questions that our customers and prospective customers often ask. If you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to ask us.
1. What are the file restrictions for free image hosting?
Files must be under 10000 Kb in size, they must be of a JPEG, GIF, or PNG, and they must not be pictures with adult content or illegal activities.
2. Do you allow direct linking to uploaded images?
Yes. When you upload an image, you will be given an actual URL to the actual image file. You may link to the image from any site on the Internet.
3. Is there a bandwidth limit for uploaded images?
No, there is not a set limit. However, images that are found to be using excessive bandwidth may be removed. Our service is not designed to handle hosting for large (i.e.: high traffic) web sites.
4. What types of images can I upload?
You may not upload pictures that contain nudity, sexual content, etc. You also may not upload images that contain illegal content or depict illegal activities. Examples of illegal content would be child pornography, bestiality, etc. If you are not sure about your image, please ask us first. We will remove illegal images or images that contain adult content.
5. Is nudity and/or sexual content allowed?
No. Please see the answer to #4.
6. Will pictures I upload remain private?
Yes, unless you give someone the link to your image, they will not be able to access it.
7. Will my e-mail address remain private?
Yes. We will not share your address with anyone and we will not send e-mail to you other than the one e-mail containing your links to your uploaded image.
8. I have a question not answered here?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.